Scroll Down for Important Information
Welcome to the Investar Bank Family! We thank you for being a valued customer of The Highlands Bank and now Investar. This page was designed for you as we transition your account(s). Our goal is to make this as seamless as possible!
Online & Mobile Banking
To access your online banking, please click one of the blue boxes below:
In February 2018, we will also be combining Investar Bank’s and The Highlands Bank’s operating systems. Due to this conversion, you may experience limited usability of online and mobile banking services.
- Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2018 at 5 p.m the Bill Pay system will be unavailable
- Friday, Feb. 2, 2018 at 5 p.m. Online & Mobile Banking will be unavailable
We expect all of these services to be available by 8 a.m. on Monday, February 5, 2018. Unless otherwise notified, your online banking user ID and password will remain the same. Upon your initial login to Investar’s Online Banking system, you will be prompted to confirm your identity by providing a one-time security code that will be sent to you through text or phone call. You will also be prompted to change your password.
If you have eBills setup currently, you will need to set them up through Investar’s Bill Pay system. Additional information will be mailed to you soon.
24 Hour Telephone Banking, please call 1-888-640-8929 to:
- Check balances on all of your accounts and loans
- See what checks have cleared your account
- Transfer funds between your accounts or make loan payments
- Have a copy of your statement faxed to you
- All of this at your convenience and with no charge
To report a lost or stolen The Highlands Bank ATM and/or Visa® Debit Cards, please call 1-800-417-8715.
In February 2018, we are converting your current Highlands Bank Visa® debit card to a new Investar Bank Visa® debit card. You will receive your Investar Bank Visa® debit card near the end of January 2018.
- Around Wednesday, Jan. 24, 2018 you will receive your new Investar Bank debit card
- Friday, Feb. 2 – Sunday, Feb. 4, 2018
- Due to this conversion, you may experience limited usability of your current Highlands Bank debit card
- Monday, Feb. 5, 2018
- Begin using your Investar Bank debit card (your Highlands Bank debit card will no longer work)
- You may change your personal identification number (PIN) at any time (instructions will be mailed along with your new Investar debit card)
- Please properly destroy your old Highlands Bank debit card
In February 2018, you will receive your final The Highlands Bank account statement.
Important Dates & Information:
- On or about Friday, Feb. 9, 2018 you will receive your final account statement from formerly The Highlands Bank
- Monthly cycle service charges and balance requirements will NOT be assessed on your conversion statement
- The frequency of your new statement cycle will remain the same
- Any interest earned will be paid on Friday, Feb. 2, 2018 for interest-bearing accounts (NOW, Money Market & Savings accounts)
We offer and encourage customers to sign up for eStatements to receive them more timely and securely. If you received electronic statements previously, please sign up with Investar. Balance requirements and any applicable monthly cycle service charges or fees will be applied to your first statement on the new system.
We are pleased to announce a few new benefits to your account:
• Free bill pay service
• No monthly debit card fee
• Refund other banks’ ATM fees up to $6.00 per statement cycle
• More locations: for a listing Investar branch locations and hours, click here