Scroll Down for Important Information
Welcome to the Investar Bank Family! We thank you for being a valued customer of Mainland Bank and now Investar. This page was designed for you as we transition your account(s). Our goal is to make this as seamless as possible!
Online & Mobile Banking
In March 2019, we will also be combining Investar Bank’s and Mainland Bank’s operating systems. Due to this conversion, you may experience limited usability of online banking services, including Bill Pay.
- Tuesday, March 26, 2019 at 5 p.m. CST the Bill Pay system will be unavailable
- Thursday, March 28, 2019 at 5 p.m. CST Online Banking will be unavailable
We expect all of these services to be available by 9 a.m. CST on Monday, April 1, 2019. Unless otherwise notified, your online banking user ID and password will remain the same. Upon your initial login to Investar’s Online Banking system, you will be prompted to confirm your identity by providing a one-time security code that will be sent to you through text or phone call. You will also be prompted to change your password. If you have eBills setup currently, you do not need to do anything as they will be moved over. Additional information will be mailed to you in a couple of weeks.
If you are currently using QuickBooks or Quicken, please take a moment and click below to review the instructions to ensure your new connection is made. You will want to complete one last download on Thursday, March 28, 2019 to ensure all history is made available.
24 Hour Telephone Banking, please call 409.945.5463 to:
- Check balances on all of your accounts and loans
- See what checks have cleared your account
- Transfer funds between your accounts or make loan payments
- Have a copy of your statement faxed to you
- All of this at your convenience and with no charge
To report a lost or stolen Mainland Bank ATM and/or Debit Cards, please call 1.800.500.1044.
In March 2019, we are converting your current Mainland Bank MasterCard® debit/ATM card to a new Investar Bank Visa® debit card. You will receive your Investar Bank Visa® debit card at the beginning of March. If you currently only use an ATM card, you will receive an Investar debit card with modified capabilities for ATM use only. If you have multiple accounts, you may receive more than one card. For example, if you have a checking account and a health savings account – you will receive two different Investar debit cards.
- Around Friday, March 15, 2019 you will receive your new Investar Bank debit card
- Friday, March 29 – Sunday, March 31, 2019
- Due to this conversion, you may experience limited usability of your current Mainland Bank debit card
- Monday, April 1, 2019
- Begin using your Investar Bank debit card (your Mainland Bank debit card will no longer work)
- You may change your personal identification number (PIN) at any time (instructions will be mailed along with your new Investar debit card)
- Please properly destroy your old Mainland Bank debit card
You will receive your final statement from Mainland at the end of March and all future statements will be from Investar Bank.
Important Dates & Information:
- Your final statement from Mainland Bank will NOT have any fees
- The frequency of your new statement cycle will remain the same; however, some savings accounts will change from bi-annually to quarterly
- Any interest earned will be paid Friday, March 29, 2019 for interest-bearing checking and savings accounts, including NOW and Money Market
We offer and encourage customers to sign up for eStatements to receive them more timely and securely with Investar. If you already receive your statement electronically, you do not need to take any action.
We are pleased to announce a few new benefits to your account:
- Free mobile banking with deposit capture for consumers.
- More locations: for a listing Investar branch locations and hours,click here.