Scroll Down for Online Banking Login
Welcome to the Investar Bank, National Association ("Investar") Family! We thank you for being a valued customer of Bank of York and now Investar. This page was designed for you as we transition your account(s). Our goal is to make this as seamless as possible!
To access your online banking, please click on the blue box below:
Electronic Banking (Online, Mobile & Bill Pay)
In April 2020, we will also be combining Investar’s and Bank of York’s operating systems. Due to this conversion, you may experience limited usability of online banking services, including Bill Pay.
- Friday, April 24, 2020 at 5 p.m. CST Online, Mobile Banking and Bill Pay services will be unavailable
- Services are expected to be available by Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8 a.m. CST
Unless otherwise notified, your online banking user ID and password will remain the same. Upon your initial login to Investar’s Online Banking system, you will be prompted to confirm your identity by providing a one-time security code that will be sent to you through text or phone call. You will also be prompted to change your password.
If you have eBills setup currently, you do not need to do anything as they will be moved over. Zelle® will no longer be available; however, the external transfer feature can be used after initial setup for external transfer accounts. Additional information will be mailed to you in a couple of weeks.
If you are currently using QuickBooks® or Quicken®, please take a moment and click below to review the instructions to ensure your new connection is made. You will want to complete one last download on [date] to ensure all history is made available.
24 Hour Telephone Banking, please call 205.392.3450 to:
- Check balances on all of your accounts and loans
- See what checks have cleared your account
- Transfer funds between your accounts or make loan payments
- Have a copy of your statement faxed to you
- All of this at your convenience and with no charge
To report a lost or stolen Bank of York ATM and/or Debit Card, please call 1.800.500.1044.
In April 2020, we are converting your current Bank of York MasterCard® debit card to a new Investar Visa® debit card. You will receive your Investar debit card around the middle of April.
- Around Friday, April 17, 2020, you will receive your new Investar debit card
- Friday, April 24 – Sunday, April 26, 2020
- Due to this conversion, you may experience limited usability of your current Bank of York debit card
- Monday, April 27, 2020
- Begin using your Investar debit card (your Bank of York debit card will no longer work)
- You may change your personal identification number (PIN) at any time (instructions will be mailed along with your new Investar debit card)
- Please properly destroy your old Bank of York debit card
You will receive your final statement from Bank of York toward the end of April, and all future statements will be from Investar.
Important Dates & Information:
- Additional monthly cycle service charges and balance requirements will NOT be assessed on your conversion statement, which will reflect activity through Friday, April 24, 2020
- The frequency of your new statement cycle will remain the same
- Interest earned will be paid Friday, April 24, 2020, which will include interest accrued through Sunday, April 26, 2020, for interest-bearing checking and savings accounts, including NOW and Money Market accounts
We offer and encourage customers to sign up for eStatements to receive them more timely and securely with Investar. If you already receive your statement electronically, you do not need to take any action.