We are ready to continue serving you!
The coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) continues to be in the news and we want you to know that our bankers are ready to continue serving you. The health and safety of our team members are a top priority. We have increased the frequency of sanitizing our branches and our team has a remote access plan in place should this issue affect the communities we serve.
Paycheck Protection Program
The Paycheck Protection Program is a loan designed to provide a direct incentive for small businesses to keep their workers on the payroll. On December 27, 2020, the President signed into law a bill that provides an additional $284B of funding for the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and extends the program through March 31, 2021. Investar's staff is working diligently to process applications to meet the SBA's deadlines. We are no longer accepting new applications at this time. If you have an application in process, please contact your local banker for assistance. Click here to learn more.
SBA Disaster Assistance
The U.S. Small Business Administration is offering designated states and territories low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Click here to learn more.
FDIC Insurance Coverage
You can rest easy knowing that your money is protected. All Investar checking, savings, money market, CDs and IRAs are protected by FDIC deposit insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per ownership category. To learn more, click here.
If you are looking for additional FDIC deposit insurance to keep your money safe, we offer a product called Assured Checking. It is designed to provide you or your business with millions of dollars of FDIC deposit insurance coverage in one convenient, accessible, interest earning checking account through a fully automated cash management program.
Connect with us electronically:
Be sure your contact information (email and phone numbers) on file is correct!
- Online banking (be sure you’re enrolled to have access in place)
- See transactions, check balances, pay bills, transfer funds, etc.
- Mobile banking (download our app make deposits remotely)
- Video banking (available on our website at InvestarBank.com or download the mobile app)
- Telephone banking (toll-free 877.845.7827)
- ATMs (available at most locations)
- Make deposits, get cash & check balances
- ITMs (interact with a teller from the ATM during business hours)
- Available in Lake Charles, Slaughter, Morgan City and New Orleans, LA and Houston, TX.
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) outlines how to protect yourself and others from getting sick. Click here to read more.
- Check out the CDC's tips on how to meet your household needs in a safe and healthy manner. Click here to read more.
- Don't be fooled by scammers. Click here to read the FTC's five things you can do to avoid a Coronavirus scam.