These are many of the services provided by Investar Bank.
- Bill Pay
- Official Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Automatic Loan Payments
- Direct Deposit of Payroll & U.S. Treasury Checks
- Drafting of Funds from other Financial Institutions
- Collection Items (Foreign & U.S. Currency)
- Night Deposit
- Counter/Temporary Checks
- STAR Merchant Capture
(Also referred to as Remote Deposit Capture)
- STAR - Telephone Banking (877-845-7827)
- Safe Deposit Boxes:
- Safe deposit boxes are a great way to keep important documents safe. They are available in a variety of sizes. Pricing will vary depending on size. Boxes are available at most branches and are not FDIC insured.
Star Remote Deposit
ARC Check 21 Solution
Investar Bank’s Star Remote Deposit is a hybrid, “patent pending” web-based ARC Check 21 solution that processes and deposits all types of paper items into electronic transactions or substitute checks, better known as IRD, all through a single point of entry system.
With Star Remote Deposit you can continue to accept your customer’s paper check payments, either at your business location or via the U.S. mail. Electronically process and deposit checks without having to go to the bank. Scan, process and deposit all types of paper items at your business location using a check scanner. Captured images and data are then transmitted for clearing and electronically deposited into your bank account.
It’s Simple. Everything is done in your business environment, no bank visits or deposit slips. All you need is internet access, one of our desktop scanners, and a personal computer. Run the checks through a scanner and watch each paper check convert into an electronic image, and eventually into an electronic deposit. Our technology seamlessly captures and populates accurate check images and MICR data information into the data fields, alleviating manual data entry work for you.
Here’s How Star Remote Deposit Works
- The merchant receives a check for payment of goods and services. Using Star Remote Deposit and a desktop check scanner, you can now begin to scan checks.
- Transactions and images that were scanned are submitted via Investar Bank’s secure web-based system.
- Investar Bank receives the transactions and images and sends Image Cash Letters (ICL) to the Federal Reserve.
- The Federal Reserve makes deposits to Investar Bank’s FED Deposit Account.
- Investar Bank reconciles FED deposits through its core processor and distributes deposits to your account.